Wednesday 10 September 2008

Welcome To My Auto Blog

Hello,

I'm new to the world of blogging but I hope to keep updates related to anything to do with the Auto World! I'm a complete petrol head and just love anything to do with cars, mainly Classic Cars but I keep an eye on new developments and motorsports. I love to see an old vehicle rescued from the scrapyard or the clutches of a crusher and returned to its original condition or a custom/modified version.

A couple of things have caught my attention this week, firstly the Formula One fiasco regarding the decision to impose a 25 second penalty and drop Lewis Hamilton to third place. I suppose there are opinions on both sides of the argument for this but I can't help feeling cynical that the powers that be have reeled Lewis Hamilton back in from building a lead in the Drivers Championship whilst again appearing to look favourable towards Ferrari.

Secondly the current Gloabl economic conditions are having a devastating impact on new car sales with slumps seen both in the US & UK. Is this a good time to be replacing you're car with a quality used car? If you are looking for a cheap used car then a good website to visit with great bargains is http://www.americanautobid.com/.

Thats it for now, I hope to keep this blog up to date over the coming weeks, months years!

Andy

No comments: